We’re almost at New Years. Wow. Where has the year gone? I feel like it should still be June/July time, but somehow we’ve ended up here.
In this post, I’m going to do a roundup of my achievements for the past year, and take a look at my goals for 2019.
* Turned 30
* Self-Published my first Novel
* Disneyland Paris
* Started a YouTube channel
* Finally changed jobs & started a new one that’s not making me sick from stress
* Started writing Soul Echo: Divide (around 6k)
* Participated in & Won NaNoWriMo – 50,300 words
* Reached 2500 twitter followers (this one might sound silly, but I’ve been trying to increase my engagement on Twitter, immersing myself in the writing community and supporting other indie authors like myself)
My goals for the New Year:
– Finally make some kind of posting schedule for the different platforms I have a presence on AND STICK TO IT
– Finish writing Soul Echo: Divide, and work it through to completion.
– Work on Author Website
– Get better at Marketing
Non writing / social media related goals:
– Start going to the gym & work towards my weight loss & fertility goal